Pioneer Premier or Kenwood Excelon

I used the x692 and for the money its a great hu, for the price no way i get a premier.

I say Excelon if you are not going to spend a lot of cash and want a nice simple hu with enough extras to keep you happy.

i agree with horsemanwill what makes pioneer headunit ***** are the rca jacks noise issues so i would pick the kenwood Excelon over the pioneer

I loved my 880 PRS, but indeed it did have a noise issue. I think I blew a pitco fuse, but whatever it was, was a huge annoyance.

Loved my Kenwood X492, for the money, there is no better. Sctattooer is enjoying it as we type this, lol!

Well I would do a 692 and get the USB cord coming from the back, instead of direct connect like my 492 was in the front. Much cleaner IMO. I wasn't thinking when I bought it.

If I don't go navi for my next deck, then I may hit up an Eclispe 3200, which is very nice. Can be had for 250 and under with Bluetooth built in, and cheap iPod hook up.

Something to consider.

Get the Kenwood DDX812. Built in Bluetooth from Parrot and you can add on Nav as and accessory. Navigation is by Garmin. You get accessories built and designed by proven leaders in their field. I own it and can tell you it is the best deck I have every had.

I also was able to add a 30 gb hardrive for $20. Great alternative to an expensive Ipod. Does exactly the same thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.