!!!!!!!!punctured magnum!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I set off car alarms by just driving by in my beetle (no caraudio on) But back on topic: can you post a pic of the hole? What made the hole you ask? look for anything of the same size in your trunk...

thats what you get for buyinh low quality subs like magnum and re and adire .lol stoker quality baby
Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking?

Go ahead, tell them everything you know. It'll only take 10 seconds anyways.

You should deliberately try to spell words incorrectly. It would improve your odds of randomly getting one right.

:thumbsdow

- Steve

16925319685.jpg

16925430917_4681.jpg

i dont see how it happened because there was nothing in the back to do that..

Well, at least you can fix it yourself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Too bad that happened, yes ... but hey on the good side it's fixable.

- Steve

yeah my buddy with a type r had something punch a bigger hole than that in his and he was able to patch it up and it hit just as good as it did before. That doesnt look too bad but i'd still be super curious as to what caused it...

i think im going to use the fiberglass. nick said that theres nothing he can do because it was obviously caused by something hitting the sub.. i still dont know how it happened. o wel... anyone have any fiberglassing tips for my sub??? thanks

You might wanna push any edges that are stuck up and lightly, LIGHTLY, sand the cone to have a good bonding surface. The put a thin layer of resin and put a patch of fiberglass mat on there. You got lucky, it should be an easy fix....

Hell, if the resin messes up the look of the sub at all, you could prolly mask off the surround the and the dustcap, and just get some FLAT black spray paint and paint it so it looks normal.

Or maybe i'm thinking too much about looks instead of performance. I have the sudden urge to buy some audiobahn stuff now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

wedge your an idiot you just stated the obvious... just because Id rather eat then go buy a better amp doesn't make you any better, all I care about is that my amp suits me and this 1200 watt audiobahn is enough for now. Anywayz i live in a small town and not many ppl have "loud" systems.. only your average twelves.
Well, then you should have saved your money from the 5 farad capacitator and ate. Or bought a better amp.

I'm curious, what gives you the authority at the ripe, old age of 17 to judge my intelligence? Please, enlighten me.
Is it really *that* obvious? Any number of things could have happened...wire could have broken off, terminal could have snapped, etc.

At 17, if you have to use your "extra" spending money and I stress extra, because you obviously have enough money to buy an audio system, on groceries, then I'd say you have some serious issues on the homefront.

So before you attempt to insult me *again*, please use correct spelling...it aids me in constructing my reply.
You're a penis.

Kisses.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.