Ride shotgun to 157.4db

How about we make a list of the people here on CA whose daily system easily puts out 157db+ in a demo sense? Not a burp, or on music in the lanes, or at risk of any damage to anything in the system.

I think that may be interesting.

It's loud, sorry you don't like that fact of life.

Some know what's up.

Neils blazer is one of my favorite setups i've ever heard, if not the favorite. He can play any slowed down songs at 155+ and he'll play them for the FULL SONG. Not many big systems do that, and only a HANDFUL if that are over or around a 160db. The truck can shut down just about any other system around....I'm no barber dikc rider, but i've heard the truck twice now and it's very impressive

Okay Chuck, yes granted he does. He has 24 Chaos 15's and currently converting to 16 volt for the system. Its **** loud even with the batts all f**cked up right now and **** wired in 5 minutes.

So one, Gmonk (Chuck)

haha.

lol yeah, with 12 l7's. not 24.
its impressive with **** near anything you can fit in a vehicle and play music

yes it is impressive but come on ive seen a 155 with just 2 12's and 1 4kw (tones ofcorse) but really.stany does a 174 with 2 18's
thats comparing apples to oranges. a 3 second burp is nothing like a 3 minute song

Isnt that impressive, I would hope he is above a 155 on music with that kind of setup... I would figure it would be louder than that.....
But ehhh.... to each his own
Maybe he should have used some rd heavy weights, so he could have been much louder. What was he thinking with kicker //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.