Ride shotgun to 157.4db

yes it is impressive but come on ive seen a 155 with just 2 12's and 1 4kw (tones ofcorse) but really.stany does a 174 with 2 18's
Everything you say in this thread has now become irrelevant.

The fact that you compare a burp score to a musical average makes you laughed at by anyone who knows what's going on.

Comparing the score of an extreme vehicle with 2 18's to a ground pounder that is running "regular" equipment shows your ignorance.

Hell... I can do a 155 with 2 10's and 1 7000w amp but this is still insanely impressive to me!

Just so yourself a favour and stop posting //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Maybe he should have used some rd heavy weights, so he could have been much louder. What was he thinking with kicker //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
RDguy.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

What does the resst of his system consist of??
What voltage is he running? etc...

if its been said, me so sorry
I think powerbass amps.. unsure cause I deleted the tool from muh myspacerz omgs.

neil barber thinks everything is cool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I hear he's an *******. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
People say every loud guy is an *******. Ive met Neill quite a few times and hes cool as hell, I dont know why someone would think he is an ass.

Everyone says Tommy McKinney is an ass, but after you get to know him hes real nice too.

People say every loud guy is an *******. Ive met Neill quite a few times and hes cool as hell, I dont know why someone would think he is an ass.
Everyone says Tommy McKinney is an ass, but after you get to know him hes real nice too.
Yah, I sat and talked with him for hours at world finals...

He's hilarious...

nG

Tommy has helped so many people on here

Same with Lakota, considering he learned from tommy. These guys let you pick their brain without giving to much away. They make you think

my comment about him being an ass has nothing to do with his system, believe me. Just how he came off to me and others I know.

The short bus must have let out in this thread. Freakin tards running wild in here. If Bass Racing mid 57s ain't impressive then post up how many and who can beat that. Not burp higher but Bass Race higher and Street Beat guys metering in the kick don't count. The list will not be that long.

I can't believe some guys are actually stupid enough to even attempt to compare this to a burp vehicle. And modified vehicles at that. Freakin morons.

wow 24 l7's can do what 1 atomic apxx 18 can.
get an atomic apxx 18 and play 157-158db on MUSIC for MINUTES. please do it so you can shut us all up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

l7's **** thats why it takes 24 of them to get loud....look out of phase to me too...

oh yea,what about how all kicker stuff sounds like ****.
in your sig you are stating you have a 155+ build coming up in an astro... you should know better. unless you are completely full of ****.

lol 157 is 157, no matter how many subs it is. i'm sure anyone doin 157's sounds violent. this may LOOk more violent, because the ridiculous amount of subs, but that's about it.
NO. two people that are both actually members on here (iamamp3pimp and xxcollosusII) have systems that are doing ~153 and ~154+ respectively, ive sat in both, and i can tell you the ~153 is MUCCCHHHH more violent to the ear than the 154+. i seriously doubt you've ever heard anything loud.

yes it is impressive but come on ive seen a 155 with just 2 12's and 1 4kw (tones ofcorse) but really.stany does a 174 with 2 18's
155 with just 2 12"s and 1 4kw? yep sure, hold the 155 for a full SONG. yeah, i doubt it.

lol...who told you that?....i've seen countless times where a number isn't exactly how it sounds. Take for instance my car. My car is a lot louder and violent than some of the cars i've heard doing high 140's...i just fail at the TL...i admit it lol
x2, my truck only did a ~149 w/ 2 15"s on 4kw, but sounded way louder than most bigger setups i went up against. depends on the install and vehicle

Im not being ingorant, I was just saying that to me its not impressive. It looks loud!
I just expected more //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I want to know how much power!!!

And I know there is a big difference with a 157 @ 20 hz as compared to a 157 @ 60 hz.... But he is also playing a song that is pretty much a complete sine wave the whole way through.......
hmmm... its impressive to a lotttt of people, i think someone is jealous. a lot of people have heard of Neil Barber, not sure about you. i wouldnt be ignorant enough to say "its not impressive".

gal monk does a 157, but he has 16 15s, i think thats 2500 square inches vs neill's 1800
24 15"s and sounds very fckin violent. the meter isnt everything.

I think I could feel the pressure from those vids through my computer!!!
God, I need an SUV!
its very violent in person, the windshield is definetely movin!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.