rsd 12" vs. type R 12"

better can be had for the money???.like what?
well those subs msrp are what, in the $200+ range. so if that you can go with:

dd 2512

ss rl-p

si bm

aa arsenal

audioque sd2.5

fi ssd

fi q

off the top of my head. all those are just a little below or above $200, msrp.

sounds good thanks towncar. any recommended box for them...sealed , ported? size?
I have used the RSd 12 in sealed box off 1500 watts and 500 watts....in the reveiw you'll see it kicked ass.

I did use it in another install a single 12 in a 1.8 ported box off of only 300 watts and the thing went off with only three hundred watts, the box was tuned high so wasnt the best sounding but the thing went off loudest system I have heard off of low wattage.

Also at the shop I help out at they did this install 8 RSd 10s....off of 2 ti 600.2s. Not the best amps for the spl intentions they will be switchign it around soon. The install was not on great on the meter but I cant stand sitting in that car it is ****ing insanse. With little tweakign and new amps I am hoping for in the 152-53 range.

DSC01882.jpg

DSC01885.jpg

never snapped pics after it was finished.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif coming from someone that made a thread about how to set the gains...with a DMM
edited.

still... that doesn't make them any more accurate.

in terms of of which one is mroe accurate.... I a/bed rsd idmax w6v2 arc flatline and alec rx

For instance In the song hypnotize by system of a down I was hearing things from the RSd that I wasnt from the max. THe max wasnt as quick as the RSd on the quick bass notes. THe IDMAX sounded as if one note while the rsd hit both. The onyl other woofer to hit that those notes was the alec rx.

nto tryign to say the max is bad as its one of my favorite subs but just commenting on the RSd accuracy.

i had opposite results. the rsd couldn't keep up w/ when there were lows and kicks simultaneously. max kept up w/ no prob.

Find me better subs than the RSDs for $100 apiece
read what i had written. i said unless you use ebay/used, something other than msrp prices meaning. msrp on the pg's are what $180-$190? and the r's are about $219 msrp. i would take any of the subs i listed over the r or rsd. and i have used the r both sealed and ported, single and dual. and no a few with the rsd.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.