SUBS SUDDENLY stopped PUSHING!!

yeah, thats what i think it is, cuz the wire at the plug looks pretty ****ed up and melted and black and ****, so i guess im gonna get new wires.. what gauge should i get?

Thats probably the reason why most SPL competitors dont use terminal cups.

They are sending a crap ton of voltage through the wire at one given time and it can heat up pretty dang fast.

If you are getting movement out of the sub off of a 9v then it sounds like you should be fine but you said it made a scratching noise. that probably isnt too good. hope everything works out.

thats happend to my l5 b4 i got my type-x. i was palying it loud and it just died; as if it was nto even connected. took it back and they told me it was blown, so i got my money back and bought somethnig else
Edit, just read your last post...

i had somethnig similar also occur to my type x. it turned out that the wires inside the box going from the sub to the metal connecters on the box got to ohot and melted, repalced with bigger wire and never had problem since then.
x2

and never skimp on quality connectors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.