jadon087
10+ year member

The Snowman
Columbia,Sc
Just wondering what amps you have experience with that do 4k + watts that are:

1. The most efficient for DD

2. Put out good clean power

3. Durable

Sorry if it's been asked before but i searched and couldn't find what i needed to know.

MSRP is 1099, not sure what MAP is or what the going rate is. I know im not parting with mine tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i got two atomic 5k no named amps, for 675 a piece.
not really lookin to buy anything atm but, whats your experience with the amps? What setup did you use them for daily or comps? How did they perform? Mainly just lookin for reviews at the moment.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.