Turn up the tunes in Florida and lose your ride

Hell even a transit bus can be pretty loud.
How about an engine brake on a big rig? That nice machine gun staccato is great at 3 in the AM.
If you need to burp your bike's exhaust to get people to notice you, buy a horn. Having to accelerate to get noticed isn't very safe. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif But it does make a catchy slogan for tee shirts.
I have a horn, though I've been contemplating a set of air horns. The real problem is that I can never seem to find the tiny ass horn button when I need it. The throttle and clutch are always at hand though. Usually don't accelerate, just grap the clutch and blip the throttle. You'd think that the morons would see me with the nice bright orange vest that I wear...

Start a petition and send it to congress. Everybody has rights and the right to have something that makes a little noise should not be taken away from us. Just cuz some rich guy can't sleep at night doesn't give the state a right to take someone elses rights away.

One's rights end where the other person's nose and ears begin. That being said, I wonder how equitable and fair the enforcement of noise ordinances will be. In Oregon the most common noise ordinance seems to be the one for jake brakes but with few logging trucks out on the road compared to the glory days of the wood products industry, jake brakes are rarely an issue at this time.

Impounding vehicles does seem to be overly severe a punishment for violating a noise ordinance though. How bad is the thump-n-bump situation out there in Florida? If there are a ton of complaints about subs being up too loud, then I can see why a harsh ordinance would come about.

Rick

in that video, they talk about peoria illinois already passing it...I LIVE IN PEORIA ILLINOIS! I personally dont know anyone that has gotten their cars impounded but they list in the newspaper anytime they do.

its all theese ****ing old people theyre the ones complaining probably. which idk why cause they cant here a **** thing half the time anyways.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.