UPS=Awesomness PICS

krunchynuts=
ethug.jpg

with his boyfriends sweet tat work

Everyone that replies with a brilliant come back... what makes you any less "E-thug?"

God is definitely fake

Krunchy is very arrogant but seems to be very smart. It's hysterical how everyone comments back on this dude! You're all dumb for getting all heated and responding every 30 seconds to slam this guy. He thinks Hi-Fonics are garbage, whatever dude! It is what it is!

That tattoo artist is badass, but he's no Paul Booth. Paul Booth resides in NYC and owns a parlor titled "Last Rites." Dude is completely insane and has something like a two year waiting list. Supposedly charges $600 an hour too!

So who's camming what car?! I wanna know!! :)

Everyone that replies with a brilliant come back... what makes you any less "E-thug?"
God is definitely fake

Krunchy is very arrogant but seems to be very smart. It's hysterical how everyone comments back on this dude! You're all dumb for getting all heated and responding every 30 seconds to slam this guy. He thinks Hi-Fonics are garbage, whatever dude! It is what it is!

That tattoo artist is badass, but he's no Paul Booth. Paul Booth resides in NYC and owns a parlor titled "Last Rites." Dude is completely insane and has something like a two year waiting list. Supposedly charges $600 an hour too!

So who's camming what car?! I wanna know!! :)
I think you just e-thugged the e-thugs for e-thugging someone else.

I may be wrong, Im just an e-bystander making an e-observation.
you are very correct, but i maybe wrong but criticizing a person on the internet makes me an e-thug as well. thus making me a hypocrite

trying to avoid all that

to the op...nice amp regardless of what some hater says. I've ran hifonics in the past and never had any problems with them. I'm sure you will enjoy your purchase.

Krunchy...do yourself a favor and don't come back to this forum...you are not wanted here.

Chris Ulrich...you really shouldn't comment in this thread considering you made a thread about all this high dollar equipment you bought and can't even install your own ****.

most of this forum is full of young bass heads... no disprespect
I like your avatar //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

and i'm not as young as I used to be.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif.. but i'm still a basshead at heart. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.