UPS=Awesomness PICS

go jump off a cliff?

thyou-should-kill-yourself-animated.gif

go jump off a cliff?
i like this idea more than any other mentioned in the thread, aside from banning krunchynutz.

lord krunchy... I left for work at 9 and you were here, i get home at 3:30 and you are still here, defending your lies. get over it, no one likes you, make a new screen name and get a new start. stop being a jackass, and for the most part, every one will forget you even existed. end of story.

or more realistically, you can just jump off the cliff as mentioned earlier and solve this problem faster than the doctor solved your crab problem after you boned the lunch lady at the local nursing home.

because those pics are on my desk top... i'm out of town. the oasis tatt convention

btw.... i don't like you anymore
Here's a tip. If you are showing pics of stuff you own so as to brag that you own it, don't show old pics of stuff you already sold to another forum member. Might as well pull an archive pic from ID's website.
I didn't realize we ever liked each other much.

I love paper cones. They're tasty. I love prefab boxes in my bed, and in my ext cab. I love expensive systems, so expensive I cant afford quality enclosures for my paper moofers.

My farts hit harder.

Here's a tip. If you are showing pics of stuff you own so as to brag that you own it, don't show old pics of stuff you already sold to another forum member. Might as well pull an archive pic from ID's website.
I didn't realize we ever liked each other much.

you stuck up for BEELZEBUB in the past....

BEELZEBUB=ME //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

you stuck up for BEELZEBUB in the past....

BEELZEBUB=ME //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
I know who you are. How many pairs of used IDQ 8's you think Ive purchased from forum members? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Id probably stick up for you here too, as I dont mind a little clean trouble-making. But ahowing off guns and crap like some kind of fool? Come on man, you sound like you are old enough to know better than this crap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.