what subs do you think I should get? Help Quick! b4 I get audiobahn stuff lol

thanks mud if you only new where I lived I live in upstate New York in a little podunk country town where my nearest neighbor is a mile on either side we dont have any residentioal areas most of the tim houses are half a mile back from the road I could put a PA system on the roof of my truck and drive around with it cranked and no one would here me lol so no need to worrk bout wakin people up at night hahaha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Aw.... You're talking about good ol' Mich.
Just for examples sake regarding electrical, I have 1400 watts total between both my amps and my system has no trouble running everything max...
In order to answer your question, I would need to know what model (e.g. SW4200, SW7524DVC). Also, are you looking to make a ported box or sealed?
These are custom built using triple stacked y35 motors with cross drilled back plates and vented pole pieces which are also radially drilled for...
You can connect subs with wires in different ways and that can change the ohms (resistance) the amplifier sees. Too low of a load (closer to 0)...

About this thread

91explorerV6

10+ year member
91explorerV6
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from