what ya got

yea, im sorry, i have 2 diff names on the forums, and i ment to use poundin s-10, again, sorry... any way, i know that i want to go seald cause im lookin for sq, not slp. The subs are 3 JL audio 12" w6's. The amp is a 1000/1. if this helps, lmk. from now on ill use my other sign in name.
well u'll get much better results and output if you go ported with those subs. Just port them and tune it real low...like 28hz. The output will be amazing, and the SQ will still be amazing. Believe me, a poroper ported box tuned low like 28hz does not sacrifice very much SQ at all...it'll be hard to notice. BUT, the output will increase, and it'll be a more efficient use of ur power. peace

NG

p.s.- i owuld go like 5-6 cubes net ported @28hz for the 3 12" W6's. They'll sound great in that box ith 1000 watts goin to them.

just hit me up on aim sometime (sn in sig) and i can help ya out...got a 95 ext cab myself and currently am comin up with a new spl box for...hopefully i can squeeze 10+ cu ft outta her w/ out losing a seat

oh yah.. forgot the system...
Head Unit: Panasonic 802 Ghost

Front Stage: CDT Convertible 5.25"s

Front Amp: Coustic 320qe

Subwoofers: 18 RE 8"s

Box: 14.5 cuft w/ 170 sq inches of port

Tuning: 33hz

Sub Amp: Power Acoustik 2100d (1800 x 1 actual power)

Electrical: 200 amp Excessive Amperage Alternator

3 Everstart MAXX 1000ca batteries

all 1/0 ga wiring by Tsunami

dashpoddriverside.jpg

dashpodpassengerside.jpg

amp.jpg

wallofboom.jpg

Loyd L.
hey man is that a grand prix because that looks just like my dash. i really like what you did with putting the mids in the dash. i got a set of cl-51's in my door and it just isn't enough midbass do you mind if i steal your idea? that is just a great idea i wish i was creative like that. anyways if you guys care my system is in my sig.

2000 ford taurus

12w7-3 ported box (jl specs)

hifonics zx6400

phoenix gold tantrum 1200.1

2 lightning audio caps (1 farad)

alpine cda 9813

infinity kappa 5x7 speakers (2way)

infinity kappa 5.25 components (2way)

whats with all the whining in this thread? who cares what so and so does for a job or w/e. it sure as hell doesnt impress me. my uncle is a millionaire. does anyone care? i sure dont. i dont see any of the $ and i would never ask. so who cares about what their job, educaton, etc is. its all about car audio here. and lets leave it at that.

btw is running an 8500mp. cdt coaxes/61's. jbl600.1 w/ pg ti subs in a sealed box. have a nice day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

poundin s-10

10+ year member
poundin s-10
hayden
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from