who els dose 100% Kevlar cone

i build subs too but i think titanium subs is louder. not really sure but thats what we use. we also use 15 spiders instead of the usual 2. also got the heaviest duty border on any sub. i think.

let me kno wat u guyz think !!!!11!!!1!

i build subs too but i think titanium subs is louder. not really sure but thats what we use. we also use 15 spiders instead of the usual 2. also got the heaviest duty border on any sub. i think.
pics?

hellz yeahs!

prices?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

this scares me.. you dont know? makes me question your subs? and //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif you shoulda asked this BEFORE you had the sub built...http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/8/26583.html
02parkave, what is the big deal? It is just like how they do there amplifiers. Get a picture book from a Korean build house that is at CES (or in this case someone who goes to CES and ask them for their opinion on a good company and get the contact information) and pick an amplifier based on the factor's information. Then choose a color, heat sink and put your logo on it. Well actually, (in this case) order a bunch of samples until you can afford to put in a full size order. Then when you have a little more money, get a Chinese subwoofer build house and do the same thing. That is what an acoustical engineer is right? Someone that can pick out great stuff from it's picture in a catalog and have someone else test it and build it..

02parkave, what is the big deal? It is just like how they do there amplifiers. Get a picture book from a Korean build house that is at CES (or in this case someone who goes to CES and ask them for their opinion on a good company and get the contact information) and pick an amplifier based on the factor's information. Then choose a color, heat sink and put your logo on it. Well actually, (in this case) order a bunch of samples until you can afford to put in a full size order. Then when you have a little more money, get a Chinese subwoofer build house and do the same thing. That is what an acoustical engineer is right? Someone that can pick out great stuff from it's picture in a catalog and have someone else test it and build it..
Truth.

As far as Adassa is conerned, ask him why he owes MECA so much money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

As far as Adassa is conerned, ask him why he owes MECA so much money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Instigation at its best.

Teh kevlar is just used to be stronger, less likely for teh cones to fold in high power applications.

JBL used to use 100% kevlar cones on their older moofers, some of their new ones use them.

lol,.....if its just a proto so what , if he knows how good /bad it is yet... if he just started having them made , then thats another story........ and alot of cash to just throw down on a questionable product........

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.