x3 GP Ultra HiFi RCA giveaway 17ft

Fu is still going strong right?? I was gonna order 750v2 18s but their website is slightly sketchy tbh. If there still going strong I'll buy from them soon.
yeah like u said i've complained about website too but if u email frank he gets right back with u with specs or answers, sometimes in like 20 mins..

$700M And after taxes turns out to be about $15,xxx,xxx per year for 30 years. I can live on that!! Happy early retirement!!
no dude don't trust government with your $ take the cash.. when states get broke 1st thing they stop is lotto pay outs happened last yr..

no dude don't trust government with your $ take the cash.. when states get broke 1st thing they stop is lotto pay outs happened last yr..
You wind up getting less $$ if you opt for the lump sum...and pay more in taxes. There might be some sort of contract deal that your guaranteed the money per year no matter how fucked up the government is. It's not theirs, and they got their fair share already....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date