x3 GP Ultra HiFi RCA giveaway 17ft

If you win a pair of wires, what are you gonna use them for? your sub amp? mids and highs? maybe even in a home studio or home audio setting.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Has anyone done a blind test with $10 rcas and some nice ones like this? Can you even tell the difference if you were to use it on a sub amp?

Fu is still going strong right?? I was gonna order 750v2 18s but their website is slightly sketchy tbh. If there still going strong I'll buy from them soon.
my buddy ordered a 15" 1250 today, i'm debating a 750.. have u seen popwars car had 8 750 12's?

my lung collapsed 15 yrs ago had to have it re inflated., yeah i think smoking maybe a habit, since i left hospital with a bag over my shoulder other end of hose in my chest SMOKING A CIG ON WAY TO CAR........................
Not maybe, it IS a habit....a nasty one.

dudego...are you insane?! you just got that 18, recently built that enclosure and less than a week you wanna change things already?!

dudego...are you insane?! you just got that 18, recently built that enclosure and less than a week you wanna change things already?!
I was looking at FU before I got the Skar. No way I'm changing my sub setup! Im not even done with what I want to do with the Skar project!!! When I said buy from them soon I meant either for my Buick or my ram, or to find a way to use fu300 10s as midbass even then. Not doing any of that shat until I have all my subs!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date