x3 GP Ultra HiFi RCA giveaway 17ft

Just for conversation. Has anyone heard from kuthe lately? Thought I noticed a lack of terribly installed Alpine products
Who cares. Been nice w/o that weirdo. Now we get newcumbers asking how to wire up diff sized subs...lmao wtf?!

Who cares. Been nice w/o that weirdo. Now we get newcumbers asking how to wire up diff sized subs...lmao wtf?!
Lol. You shouldnt be so mean to the guy though! At the end of the day he'll do what he wants no matter what any of us say, so we might as well give him the best advice to go with his desires.

Lol. You shouldnt be so mean to the guy though! At the end of the day he'll do what he wants no matter what any of us say, so we might as well give him the best advice to go with his desires.
Your not the 1st that's told me that. I try to tell people the right way of doing things....and for the better. If they're not gonna listen and do what they want anyway, it's time for me to back off and move onto the next person to help out. That's stubborness, he sounds young anyway, and I don't play that game. I've dealt with plenty of people in person, face to face....and it's no picnic dealing with them. Even after you explain to them why, they still wanna do it their way. Fine. Enjoy life buddy!

Your not the 1st that's told me that. I try to tell people the right way of doing things....and for the better. If they're not gonna listen and do what they want anyway, it's time for me to back off and move onto the next person to help out. That's stubborness, he sounds young anyway, and I don't play that game. I've dealt with plenty of people in person, face to face....and it's no picnic dealing with them. Even after you explain to them why, they still wanna do it their way. Fine. Enjoy life buddy!
Can't argue with that logic. In my mind the only time it's okay to have different sub sizes is when you have large subs for bass and separately crossed over 8 or 6.5 subs in the front for midbass.

Can't argue with that logic. In my mind the only time it's okay to have different sub sizes is when you have large subs for bass and separately crossed over 8 or 6.5 subs in the front for midbass.
I've seen 10" midbass lol that's on a massive build tho....crazy how much $$ people put into these builds.

He is always coughing up another sub thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
lmao someone joined the bandwagon early //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date