10 inch sub recommendations

I would recommend the A.Bass subs. they usually take more power than rated and seem to last. Ive never blown or seized up any of the A.B subs that Ive had and still do have. XO series are really Great for the $ though DVC4 ohm in tens is about all they come in. Good subs though.
The dx abass sound decent ported...sealed they're obnoxiously peaky...that's why I got off the 15dx's I had 😂

Last edited:
Best bang for buck 10 inch sub on the market right now, is the Colossal Sounds Extreme 10 for 140$. In my opinion. I haven’t found a cheap driver yet that can beat it.

Last edited:
The Adire was 500 watts RMS. The colossal sounds is 750 watts RMS. Both 2.5 inch coils. They sure look similar for sure.
Adire is making it for collosal sounds. Lol per adire yes it's the same sub.

They are supposed to be coming out with an xbl2 driver for the 500w range in the future and that clashed against all the other offerings they have. So they oem'd the sub under the collosal name. All the kh line is now collasal the kh502 and kh2501

Adire is making it for collosal sounds. Lol per adire yes it's the same sub.

They are supposed to be coming out with an xbl2 driver for the 500w range in the future and that clashed against all the other offerings they have. So they oem'd the sub under the collosal name. All the kh line is now collasal the kh502 and kh2501
That may explain why it’s a good sub.. I also bought a 12 to play with. Adire has the Koda for their 500 watt lineup, which I also want to try out. Looks like a very capable SQ driver.

That’s right, only difference I see is 500 vs 750 watts.
I’m not sure why there is even a wattage difference. Same triple stack magnet, same coils. I bought the 12 to play with and ended up putting it in a 6th order. seemed to handle a 1200 watt rms amp well, but I didnt clamp it and see what it was actually getting.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...