12" FI SSD with copper coils enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list

goldmax99
10+ year member

miami
I'm stuck between these anyone have any experience with any of these or can give me some advise:

1. Specs say volume is 1.21 but really it's 1.13

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_951_Si...e+-12SQTC-.html

2. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7596_S...-+1H12-1.4.html

3. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_8387_S...AY+CARPET-.html

Price wise they are all the same, so I just want the best sealed enclosure for good SQ bass. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif:crazy://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif:crazy:

Thanks but I don't have the time or the tools or the room and money to buy the tools. Too many I don't haves! i'd rather just buy one and use my weekends to enjoy my family.

Thanks for the tip denim, but the price difference is big. Comparing shipped pricing your recommendations are about twice as much. I'm not going to be pushing any hardore wattage, only 700RMS, so would I really hear a difference to justify the price?

You can try to find someone on the forum who lives within driving distance from you and see if they'll build you one? That'll cut shipping cost.

Thank you all. ls2poweredgoat I'm not in miami right now, I'm away for summer. Thanks though for being so cool!!!

Should I go for the higher internal net volume. #1 is 1.13. #2 is 1.447 and #3 is 1.65

How should I attach it to a '95 Maxima trunk? I've read screwing it with "L" brackets, velcro and even bungy cords. The "L" brackets sound like a great idea but the I don't have a good trunk floor to attach it to. My trunk floor is a loose particle board that's only about 1/8" thick and warped. Below it is the metal trunk and the spare tire. The velcro probably won't work either since my gray floor covering is not actually attached to the particle board but loose on top of the particle board. That leaves the bungy cord. What do you all think?

Also I'll be happy to post pics of my install...what do you want to see the sub once it arrives or what I currently have installed? Or both?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.