1200@ 2ohm

Christmas shopping for my self and could use a new gently used amp. Browsed through caraudioclassifieds website but I can't reply to threads for some reason. What goods do we have for sale here?
you gotta private message them because site newbies with less than a couple hundred posts cannot post, reply or do anything on the classifieds at all.

What's your budget? I have an opened but mint B2 mono v4 for sale. Never seen power, asking $400 shipped obo
I actually need two amps for different setups. Putting 2 hds208 in a sti probably going to get a new crescendo for that one since the car and subs are new. The second is for my daily driver volvo for a hds315 which I'm looking to cheep out on so 300 tops would prefer 250 or under which may be a bit of a stretch for a nice amp

Check the classifieds here.. There is a guy that has 2 soundstream rubicons and also a American bass amp for at good prices...

Sent from my DL718M using Tapatalk

I did he live about two hours from me. the American bass looks interesting did some reading up on it with mixed reviews :-/. I actually saw the elemental design amp on cl before I realized he was a member here

I noticed the mixxed reviews on the AB too.. I pulled the trigger with him on the ED.. The wattage it hands out is just what I want..

Sent from my DL718M using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.