2 battery's small rings

Well i must not be clarifing this the battery post is to big for the ring i have on my wire im sorry
by ring do you mean terminal? or an O ring? if you are using the posts i would buy after market terminals if you are using the bolts (kinetik comes with both) i would get rings that allowed the bolts to fit and had a propper contact area

try these .....they sell them at advanced auto parts.

lcsrb8622.jpg

by ring do you mean terminal? or an O ring? if you are using the posts i would buy after market terminals if you are using the bolts (kinetik comes with both) i would get rings that allowed the bolts to fit and had a propper contact area
I have bolts i only got one set i was wondering if i could just buy another set at lowes and use those so then i can wire my other two batteries in parallel

so your saying the 3/8s not big enough? hmm i thought that was as big as the 1/0terminals went //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pshoup06

10+ year member
pshoup06
Wahiawa Hawaii
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from