No audio from door speakers after replacing battery.

alohaustin

CarAudio.com Newbie
Kauai
I’ve replaced my battery multiple times before, but this is the first time this issue happened.

I have an alpine era g320 eq connected to an amp going to an kenwood deck Along with a subwoofer with its own amp. Funny enough they both have power but only the subwoofer has music sending through. I already checked fuses on the brain of my equalizer along with the amp connected to it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sounds like my DSP when it is reset to default mode. i.e. instead of all settings going ot "zero", it'll apply crossovers to some channnels, etc.
Maybe your Alpine literally got confused and turned off the output for the front amp (which would tie in to Jimi's idea of resetting things).

Have you tried resetting the HU?
Yeah I factory reset HU. Not sure how to factory reset EQ
Sounds like my DSP when it is reset to default mode. i.e. instead of all settings going ot "zero", it'll apply crossovers to some channnels, etc.
Maybe your Alpine literally got confused and turned off the output for the front amp (which would tie in to Jimi's idea of resetting things).
yeah this sounds like the case. I’m trying to figure out how to factory reset the eq today

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...