Northeast Region 2008 strong island street wheelz

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

are you at lease 90% gonna atend spl comp

• yes

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • no

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
Well what size are the trophies? Do you know? How are you going to measure example mike on kick or dash. door open or closed?

its gonna be on the passinger side window,, about 5 inches from bottom, and about 10 inches from passinger side in,, i will allow the the door option eather open or closed

Talking with big Al today. The trophies will be 4 feet long plus they will have belts.

Loud accent you have PM

yea i spoke to big al to throphy are huge, im going to his house tonite to get all my flers, and for me to show hime the spl, regestration sheet i made up, so yea ill probly post tonite or tomarow

hello,

im a bit confused.

from what i understand u will have 3 different classes based on what size subwoofers u r running?

and each class gets a trophy for 1st , 2nd. and 3rd ?

what if the vehicles are modified, like with a wall or no seats or something along those lines......will they be in the same catagory as the regular vehicles?

also what is the break down of the 3 classes?

thank you

yes 3 classes, 1st 2nd 3 rd getts throphys.. doesent matter if there are car mods done,, only becuse if the break down in system design, was in depth there would be to many classes, there for not making it cost efficient

1st class 2 12" 3 10" 4 8"

2nd class 1 15" 3 12" 4 10" 5 8"

3rd class 1 18" 2 15" 4 12" 5 10" 7 8". if yourr more then 1 18" your still in the 3rd class

yes 3 classes, 1st 2nd 3 rd getts throphys.. doesent matter if there are car mods done,, only becuse if the break down in system design, was in depth there would be to many classes, there for not making it cost efficient
1st class 2 12" 3 10" 4 8"

2nd class 1 15" 3 12" 4 10" 5 8"

3rd class 1 18" 2 15" 4 12" 5 10" 7 8". if yourr more then 1 18" your still in the 3rd class
sorry to bother u about this again, but one more question,

basically class 3 is open to everyone whether u have 2 15's or 8 15's ?

yes the reason is becuase we are unable to classife it like db drag or other orqanzation,, we cant make 9 diffrent classes,, just because the money issues wont work out and i messed up if you have 2 15" your in the second class 3rd class will be 3 15" 2 18" srry about that

um i feel it would be fair to meter with the door open and i someone wants to meter with the door closed let that be an option for them....just my 2cents...and if this show is aug 8th which is a friday.....IM SOOO GONNA BE THERE ...OH YEA GET BUSY OH YEA ..

yes the reason is becuase we are unable to classife it like db drag or other orqanzation,, we cant make 9 diffrent classes,, just because the money issues wont work out and i messed up if you have 2 15" your in the second class 3rd class will be 3 15" 2 18" srry about that
oh ok, that makes a bit more sense to me. when i saw the category the 2 15"s were in the open class ( i have 2 15's ) i got scared because i know any of those other combinations of sub would demolish mine. plus there are some crazy people that come with a ridicoulous amount of subs which i would have no chance against.

yea if 2 15's is in catagory 2 then i should 95% be coming to the show.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...