CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

are you at lease 90% gonna atend spl comp

• yes

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • no

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
sexy vic kool deal,, wut kind of car,, so i can keep a look out
i will have a white chevy tahoe. the body style right before this new one came out.

i am guessing according to your sig....u will be in a 2002 HYUNDAI ACENNT ?

LOUDACCENT : sorry to keep bugging u on this but i have one more question about the classes.

2 15's in class 2, if the car/truck is modified with 2 15's will u automatically be put in class 3 then?

the reason i ask is because maybe there should be a class 4 added strictly for just modified vehicles, basically anything with a wall or enclosure above the rear windows, seats down or removed, etc...

this way it keeps things fair for all the other 3 classes.

nothing is stoping anyone from just taking out there front seat and putting their enclosure there in front of the mic . u know what i mean ?

ohhh and u guys wrote something about a show on the 8th ? can u please let me know what that is.

thank you.

well i cant make a forth class now sence the throphy are in the works now,, but im the judge so i will denie ppl that have improper installed system meaning boxes in fron of the mic,, but wall 15" will be with reg 15" and just so you know just because you got a wall doesnt mean the guy knows how to use it,, i beat 2 18 walled with 2 12

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...