4 Boss P156DVC Phantom 15" ported design help

Status
Not open for further replies.
so those 2 audio pipes 15 will produce more bass than 4 boss audio 15s?

Decent but I did all that plus waaayyy more at a lower frequency off two real 12's in a trunk. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

But really, if you really dont wanna take anyones advice, just buy the boss subs and find out for yourself. What kind of amps were you talking about? The way youre describing everything, I bet its just all max wattage and not real rms.

Some ppl ask questions they dont want the answer to i guess, and no ones talking chit were not in the dome.... were stating facts hoping you will listen boss=crap can

dude jsut get 2 quality 12's with your 400$ budget they will last alot longer and get louder wit hthe right box period sundown dc skar. hell anything cept boss pyle pyramid etc.

Boss is bottom of the line car audio..there's a reason why it's so cheap. The uneducated buy it thinking they are getting a good deal but in reality they are not. Everybody that has told you those subs are good really don't know what a good setup sounds like.

Sure you'll get bass from the subs, but it probably won't be as loud as you want or the sound quality you want. Nobody here needs personal experiences with the subs, we know what they are and aren't capable of. Boss is known throughout the car audio world as being complete garbage...because it is.

Nowadays a good entry level woofer doesn't cost much and has great output/power handling. You should look into

Sundown SA series

Skar VVX series

Obsidian Audio

All these brands have a great entry level woofer that would fit into your budget that would destroy those boss 15s.

Simple video of my vvx 10s

seems like without any personal experience those facts are really just opinions (possible opinions based off others opinions).. i realize these are cheap sub an you would have to be a dumb *** to compare these to dc or any of the other leading subwoofer brands.. but the videos im watchin shows they can hit an the price is in my range.. **** it imma have to ask dude on youtube for box design non of yall even used these before but know that it wont hit then i see videos showing the whole car flexing?

seems like without any personal experience those facts are really just opinions (possible opinions based off others opinions).. i realize these are cheap sub an you would have to be a dumb *** to compare these to dc or any of the other leading subwoofer brands.. but the videos im watchin shows they can hit an the price is in my range.. **** it imma have to ask dude on youtube for box design non of yall even used these before but know that it wont hit then i see videos showing the whole car flexing?
I can make my whole car flex with a pair of 10s. Flex means nothing other than your car is poorly deadened.

If half this forum say the subs ****, it should tell you something that it's not worth your money

Another vid of my two 10s...idk if it will work though

Just some windshield movement | Facebook

how long will they flex the car for? 10 minutes before you smell coils ? dude with 400$ budget on subs you would be crazy to buy boss and you will kick your self in the *** later. not talkign trash but 2 proper 12's or 15's would stomp that setup period end of thread do what you wish its your money lol we tried warning you

smitty?

I've had experience with them. They ****, period. My local shops won't even carry them, that's how bad they ****, and my local shop carries some cheap stuff

Let the dude get his 4 15. Hes going to get some cheap max rated amp and hes going to clip the hell out of it and smoke the subs. BUT since he is clueless he is going to think its loud as hell and he will be one of those reviewers we all love on sites like sonic electronix.

He's dead set on having 4 15s. He thinks its sounds boss-like. The Boss subs are cheap enough that he can get 4 of them and since he saw some youtube vids of them playing, he's now pretty much convinced that these are what he should get....therefore, all of you guys ITT suggesting better subs or alternatives are only wasting your time.

OP, get an amp, get a box and just play it. You'll likely be satisfied.

Just do yourself a favor and don't sit in any cars at shows with real setups and you'll be happy until the day the subs blow. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

He's dead set on having 4 15s. He thinks its sounds boss-like. The Boss subs are cheap enough that he can get 4 of them and since he saw some youtube vids of them playing, he's now pretty much convinced that these are what he should get....therefore, all of you guys ITT suggesting better subs or alternatives are only wasting your time.
OP, get an amp, get a box and just play it. You'll likely be satisfied.

Just do yourself a favor and don't sit in any cars at shows with real setups and you'll be happy until the day the subs blow. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
yea were wasting our time if it wasnt for me bored at work on the site i wouldnt waste anymore of my free time after the first few posts from 20 different people lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

PIMPSLAPN

10+ year member
PIMPSLAPN
MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied