4 Boss P156DVC Phantom 15" ported design help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Kat , I'm sure the 6,000 watts he I talking about is from a pyramid 6000 or some other flea market junk to match the flea market junk subs. Maybe a dirty 1200 rms if he is lucky.
Meh. No worry of ours. Just funny that people come looking for advice, then they get all pissy when you disagree with them. He's gonna think back to this thread when his car fills with smoke and/or he loses all power while driving down the road cuz he fried his battery and alternator....

Remember Kat , I'm sure the 6,000 watts he I talking about is from a pyramid 6000 or some other flea market junk to match the flea market junk subs. Maybe a dirty 1200 rms if he is lucky.
If that much. But, I'll bet he will be drawing close to the same amperage as a clean 1.5k-2k when he inevitably drives that into clipping. Probably on no more than 4ga. wire.

I'd really like to see this build log too though lol. And the carnage that follows.

We don't be listening to dem boyz on da internet in da hood, yo. Pookie dyne da screet got dem Boss 15s in his Caprice dat be scrate bammin' yo. Dem boyz on da internet won't come to da hood and out-beat Pookie!
wow hear comes that internet gangster **** again.. when did makeing momma jokes become acting hard? ******* like you (yes i said *****) just over use that word so much its lost its meaning along with hater @ kat_black181 we discussed earlier in this thread that they would only be running 500rms to each which is realistic for my car without upgrading (also dude from youtube had them said he had them for a year before deciding to go with 2 18s no problems what so ever

wow where are you coming up with these numbers? could you remind me when i said this again? o yeah i didnt say that.. this the type of **** i mean ******* on hear assuming dumb ****

wow hear comes that internet gangster **** again.. when did makeing momma jokes become acting hard? ******* like you (yes i said *****) just over use that word so much its lost its meaning along with hater @ kat_black181 we discussed earlier in this thread that they would only be running 500rms to each which is realistic for my car without upgrading (also dude from youtube had them said he had them for a year before deciding to go with 2 18s no problems what so ever

Dude from youtube... lol

What are his CREDENTIALS? You would honestly listen to a random dude on youtube over someone on here who BUILDS SUBWOOFERS?! Are you understanding here where you're going wrong?....Sh*t, why am I even trying? lol

And, honestly...a 15" sub that can only handle 500w?.... JOKE!!!!!

lets be real 90 percent of the people in this thread are going off of what somebody else said an have never owned them

Dude from youtube... lol
What are his CREDENTIALS? You would honestly listen to a random dude on youtube over someone on here who BUILDS SUBWOOFERS?! Are you understanding here where you're going wrong?....Sh*t, why am I even trying? lol

And, honestly...a 15" sub that can only handle 500w?.... JOKE!!!!!
to be fair where are the member credentials listed on here? anyone can type some ish into a sig and feel good online. jus sayin-

mainly cuz out of the 20 people 2,3 actually have ever owed them an im wondering if its not just an opinion on the brand
Dude I do not have to own junk to know what junk is.

Boss is a flea market junk brand aimed at people who do not know better or ********* who just want to say they have 4 - 15's in their car cause they think that makes them cool.

Those subs are garbage and everyone but you understands that.

youve got your mind made up just go waste your 400$ and dont listen to a real system . if you heard any one of ours after you install yours youd be unhappy with your purchase that much i guarantee

lets be real 90 percent of the people in this thread are going off of what somebody else said an have never owned them
You're not understanding the concept. Meh. Like we told ya, do what you want. Have fun.

to be fair where are the member credentials listed on here? anyone can type some ish into a sig and feel good online. jus sayin-
While this may be true to a certain extent, there are quite a few people here who make their living, partially or otherwise, from ca. Building subwoofers in and of itself is a pretty big credential imo.

im trying to figure out what dimensions i should use for 4 of these 15s an what amp to get 1,500 rms per sub
]wow where are you coming up with these numbers[/b]? could you remind me when i said this again? o yeah i didnt say that.. this the type of **** i mean ******* on hear assuming dumb ****

Really you didn't say THAT???

mainly cuz out of the 20 people 2,3 actually have ever owed them an im wondering if its not just an opinion on the brand
There's a reason only 2 people owned them. Car audio is about spending good money, if you think its a good deal, it probably isn't. Fork over or fork off.

Anybody sure this isnt smitty? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

PIMPSLAPN

10+ year member
PIMPSLAPN
MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied