4 Boss P156DVC Phantom 15" ported design help

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not understanding the concept. Meh. Like we told ya, do what you want. Have fun.

While this may be true to a certain extent, there are quite a few people here who make their living, partially or otherwise, from ca. Building subwoofers in and of itself is a pretty big credential imo.

i am one of those ppl. but you wouldnt know unless you knew me. my point was anyone can say they build subs/enclosures ect ect ect. but no proof is provided. its silly to assume that going to a car audio forum equals everyone being a "pro". i do agree when every post is telling you that your doing it wrong, 9.9 times out of 10 you prob. are-

i am one of those ppl. but you wouldnt know unless you knew me. my point was anyone can say they build subs/enclosures ect ect ect. but no proof is provided. its silly to assume that going to a car audio forum equals everyone being a "pro". i do agree when every post is telling you that your doing it wrong, 9.9 times out of 10 you prob. are-
i started the same this guy did, it took me about $400 in burned amps, subs, and wire to finally get it right

and by this guy i mean pimpsmitty

There's a reason only 2 people owned them. Car audio is about spending good money, if you think its a good deal, it probably isn't. Fork over or fork off.

Anybody sure this isnt smitty? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
I'm pretty sure it is.

I'm having fun either way before work.

i started the same this guy did, it took me about $400 in burned amps, subs, and wire to finally get it right
and by this guy i mean pimpsmitty
i did as well. but i caught on quick to who was winning events and wanted to learn what they knew. alot of the info in here is spot on, but OP isnt going to listen.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I'm pretty sure it is.
I'm having fun either way before work.
its a lot more fun while at work lol

i did as well. but i caught on quick to who was winning events and wanted to learn what they knew. alot of the info in here is spot on, but OP isnt going to listen. 

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

its a lot more fun while at work lol
I didn't listen either. Problem for me was i didn't have a job then so i went cheapest i could get... Once i got a job i started to get wise with my investments seeing as i didnt want to waste any of my earned cash.

Either way, i like how 'this one guy on youtube' is more knowledgable and less biased than everybody else on this forum, collectively.

I didn't listen either. Problem for me was i didn't have a job then so i went cheapest i could get... Once i got a job i started to get wise with my investments seeing as i didnt want to waste any of my earned cash.
Either way, i like how 'this one guy on youtube' is more knowledgable and less biased than everybody else on this forum, collectively.

its the age old "my boy breaks other cars windshield" syndrome lol

im not going to be entering any comps

whats about two of these

Lanzar OPTI1535D Optidrive 15

im not going to be entering any comps
whats about two of these

Lanzar OPTI1535D Optidrive 15
Better, but for that price you could do much much better.

PB 3xl-152D for one. I loved that sub

lanzar is a tricky company. the older opti subs were decent. the newer ones not so much. most of the amps are so so. the opti line of amps does good tho. so its a toss up. new opti sub meh, older opti sub go for it

also iv had 1 account since iv been hear so lets not start that ****
Why not just take our advice? Instead of finding bargain junk let us find you something that will work. It's that simple, let us do it all...

i mean really id be satisfied just getting that chest hurt feeling
Then. LISTEN. TO. US. I didn't listen back when i joined, and guess what happened? 5 dead woofers, 2 dead amps, and $60 in melted wiring kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

PIMPSLAPN

10+ year member
PIMPSLAPN
MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied