5 channel amp wire kit

Participant count
  • Participant list
Okay I'm ready to install my first system install. Need help on what speaker wire,rca's etc. brand to choose for my system. Had anyone experience the nvx xkit46 (NVX XKIT46 100% Copper 4 Gauge Amp Kit for 5- or 6-Channel Amplifiers w/ RCA) It seems to have everything I need. Amy suggestions is helpful.
Seems good, I would put in a 0 gauge wire if you can, better to have more gauge especially for 5 channel amps. plus you save the hassle of rewiring if you decide to move up with power.

Okay thanks for the input. Any brand in particular you would recommend. I heard some brands stuff other material in with the copper to get a proper gauge. I'm pretty sure I won't upgrade to more power in the future.

Okay thanks for the input. Any brand in particular you would recommend. I heard some brands stuff other material in with the copper to get a proper gauge. I'm pretty sure I won't upgrade to more power in the future.
How much RMS are you pushing? and what kind of Sub(s)/Speakers do you have?

How much RMS are you pushing? and what kind of Sub(s)/Speakers do you have?
Im not running anything crazy just coaxial jbl gx602 all the way around. My sub is a single pioneer ts-w309d2 along with a nvx jad900.5 as my amp. Not sure of the HD is important but I have a Sony mex-gs810bh

so im probably getting a jeep soon and want to use the same system i currently have now but i want a 5 channel amp and a 5 channel wiring kit and am having trouble finding one
What are you using for a source to feed the amps? Aftermarket HU or some type of line out converter? Is the ability to retain fade control important to you? Most all 5 channel amps will work fine with just one input thus a "5channel amp kit" is not necessary. Using more than one set of rcas will allow you to use fade and also possibly the processing within the HU or DSP.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.