About to order

I've had a couple of companies offer me some things to run their stuff, but I am really looking to win, but do it as cost effectively as possible. The last world championship I went to, I brought home some big as=s trophies, and a little as=s wallet, lol. I advertised for months, for other companies and got nothing for it. I know I will have to do this without a sponsorship, so I will need to sacrifice my family's resources as little as possible. Every penny counts!

[quote name='CADENCE SOUND']When your ready to order, just PM me with a list.

:) or email direct Ryko[USER=595531]@Cadence[/USER]Sound.com[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help over the past couple weeks. Makes it easier to make the choice to use cadence equipment.

I do have to agree with you about the install, and Cadence uses a lot of the same product manufacturers as the non-mainstream brands (for cones, coils, surrounds, ect), so Cadence is definitely not a bottom of the line product. I have seen people buy $5,000.00 dollar focals and really mess up the install and subsequently the quality of sound. But also the opposite, I heard a mid-cost system sound amazing. I believe USACI SQ points leader (2010) Randall "cablguy184" could attest to the importance of experimenting with the vehicle and tuning as much as possible.
I think making Cadence sound amazing will be easier than I expect!

[quote name='pro-rabbit']The new 15 looks very promising and should do very well in the lanes.[/QUOTE]
I would love to hit the lanes with a couple of them and 40,000 watts, but I have a feeling my old lady would never let it happen. I thought I could buy whatever I want with my money, but alas, I found out the hard way, I don't own my own money anymore, lol. But I did get her to agree when she buys a new car, I get to put a sub in it, which I believe is a move in the right direction!!

to an extent. just hit or miss with some things.

like the wire sizing compared to others in the grand 0 gauge thread,

or the txa line of amps having heating issues.
You do understand we have people across the globe who pump thousands of dollars worth of our gear in their car.

We also have people who win countless trophies with the same equipment for over 10years now.

Our wire is sufficient enough to be used in comps around the world.

We have people using our amps from more than a decade ago, with zero issues.

Its ok though, you dont have to like us, but please avoid tears in the forum and leave out the unnecessary comments, thanks;)

[quote name='CADENCE SOUND']When your ready to order, just PM me with a list.

:) or email direct Ryko[USER=595531]@Cadence[/USER]Sound.com[/QUOTE]

he will definitely hook you up.... helped me so far.

their sw2 line looks very promising. im waiting to finish my box build for 2 of their sw2-8's and depending on performance, i am looking to possible add 2 more to the mix. once install going to see what type of numbers i can get out of them.

You do understand we have people across the globe who pump thousands of dollars worth of our gear in their car.We also have people who win countless trophies with the same equipment for over 10years now.

Our wire is sufficient enough to be used in comps around the world.

We have people using our amps from more than a decade ago, with zero issues.

Its ok though, you dont have to like us, but please avoid tears in the forum and leave out the unnecessary comments, thanks;)
sufficient enough, as in lacking.

and i agree, some amps by cadence are great. but the flash, txa line, and some others im sceptical.

i was going to purchase cvl 8s in the past, until the run through of taking a slug off the motor and selling them saying they were the same as before.

no tears are shed, for i havent had a reason to cry.

sufficient enough, as in lacking.and i agree, some amps by cadence are great. but the flash, txa line, and some others im sceptical.

i was going to purchase cvl 8s in the past, until the run through of taking a slug off the motor and selling them saying they were the same as before.

no tears are shed, for i havent had a reason to cry.
Sufficient in the context that when you look at real world applications of people running 10K+ rms or 1K+ daily driver using OUR wire and never having a fire, or electrical problems. I think that speaks in volumes.

Flash and TXA line have been used, and continue to be used across the globe. Just check our facebook page, we have posted a few installs where people use them as the main amps of choice for the install. This is not because they are bad or faulty amps.

Either way your system seems to be pretty good, and im sure you have no desire to buy any amps or wire from us anytime soon.

So just PM me with whatever else you may be "skeptical" about.

dont see why people are so quick to jump on degrading Cadence products when someone is interested in hearing/buying their gear.....doesnt make sense to me. imo its like let the person obtain their own opinion about the products. Ive always wents mainstream with my audio, like kicker, sony, pioneer etc and this past few months i knew nothing of Cadence, but went out on a limb with their components and Love them and now waiting to install a set of their sw2-8's as stated above. i just must say from what gear i have from them, I am very impressed(reason i tried for a sponsorship)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Joseph7195

10+ year member
Walkin Tall
Joseph7195
Saltillo, Mississippi, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date