Adding a Subwoofer to an Acura TLX's stock stereo system.

Participant count
  • Participant list
I was trying to find something similar to Kicker's Soundgate Powerstage for a 2015 2.4L 4D Acura TLX w/ Tech. Also, I was trying to see if there was a fitted 12" enclosure as well. I recently bought this car and pulled everything out of my 2008 Mustang. But the stereo in this Acura is connected to too much other stuff in the car. They use it as a control interface for a lot of the cars features and to be honest the stereos not too bad but it just has absolutely no bass.I'm really trying to find a wiring harness so that I don't have to cut and splice any wires. Just something that I can get a small mono amp and a 12" Sub in my car. Any information or links to solution would be very grateful.

I don't want to override the cutoff I want to actually add subs to it. I'm looking for a lot more kick then what these speakers can put out. It has a sub in the back but it's not what I'm used to having. I put almost a $8,500 system in my Mustang. that's now sitting in a box I don't want to take out my original stereo because so much is wired into it so I'm looking for a way to add to the current system not replace or modify it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.