American Bass or US Amps

Enellz
10+ year member

The Triple O.G.
The Amps:

AB VFL 200.1

US Amps AX3000DE

First off let me say the point of this thread is for input on current and how efficient one is over the other. I'm running what I have in my sig, and I'm running both at 2 ohms which is about 2000rms each amp, so keep that in mind too. I'm doing this until I get some new subs and of course upgrades later on down the road.

Discuss

200 is a very powerful amp and very efficient but i cant say anything about the AX3000

also the 200 can take low loads daily and produce alot of power on 12 volt systems

i want to say its around 20 inches. i may be wrong though
That's pretty small to push so much power. I believe the zx2500 is like 25 inches or something like that. Well that's good if it pushes so much with just 20 inches across

I would go with AB, but i might be a little biased since i got a vfl 500.1 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

haven't had tried US Amps before, but i know my AB amp is running great @ .5 ohm daily.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.