bass boost na

frequency response 20-20khz

snr 105

efficiency over 65 %

thd @4 ohms

damping factor 150

fuse rating 40a

dimensions 11.417 " x 6.496" x 2.244 "

well got my 2 ab vfl 4480 mini's today will take pics tomorrow to show you guys.they are about 13" long and just over 2200 watts rms at 1 ohm.got it running at .7 right now and sounds great .now i just need to get a maxx link so i can install the second one.one on each pair of my dd 1508 subs should be nice. just rebuilt the box too,so now i have 4 total subs going,hits nice.pics tomorrow.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

My concern with A/B mini amplifiers is always heat. At least the large ones have a large heat sink to dissipate the heat. Just because the amplifier is small, this does not make all the heat generated by inefficient Class A/B technology will go away. It will stay. I have an MB Quart REF4.80, which can be classified as mini. The thing runs very hot and will go into thermal shutdown if there is something in the trunk that can obstruct air flow near it, even though all channels are running at 4ohm with two channels powering tweeters(!) and two others powering mids. A lot of people running Massive Audio nano series minis have issues with heat too. Nothing is more embarrassing than have the stereo shutdown 30 minutes after turned on on a long trip with buddies because the trunk is filled with luggage.

View attachment 26537256View attachment 26537257View attachment 26537258View attachment 26537259View attachment 26537260

My concern with A/B mini amplifiers is always heat. At least the large ones have a large heat sink to dissipate the heat. Just because the amplifier is small, this does not make all the heat generated by inefficient Class A/B technology will go away. It will stay. I have an MB Quart REF4.80, which can be classified as mini. The thing runs very hot and will go into thermal shutdown if there is something in the trunk that can obstruct air flow near it, even though all channels are running at 4ohm with two channels powering tweeters(!) and two others powering mids. A lot of people running Massive Audio nano series minis have issues with heat too. Nothing is more embarrassing than have the stereo shutdown 30 minutes after turned on on a long trip with buddies because the trunk is filled with luggage.
i hear ya on this one but so far these dont get hot at all ,not even warm yet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.