Anyone eve try this concept for a 6th order series BP

You think anyone here is gonna take anything you say serious. You have the vocabulary of a ******* 12 year old. White trash piece of shiiiiitttt!

Most of the "front chamber" is technically port. I think it might end up having a funky effect on ratio.

Only 1 way to find out.

Most of the "front chamber" is technically port. I think it might end up having a funky effect on ratio.
Only 1 way to find out.
The concept is directing the wave directly out the port. The rear chamber and front chamber are both tuned.

From my experience typically once to ports area changes it doesn't affect the tuning. Think of it like a horn you have a "THROAT" That does the compression/tuning the that is a tranformer/guide.

The port is techinal lyrics a "pocket" of air mass tgat moves pressure just like a cone back and forth. As long as it's not being loaded funky I think the tuning won't be affected more that say the connect of the open end theory.

I'm interested to see how it's does honestly. Just was bored and said it would be cool.

It could very will have benefits if it works similar to a 6th order series.

The rear chamber is 6.9 tuned to 3e with 72"

The front is 2.4 tuned to 58 with 138in^2.

I think im going to build it and see if I can get some good results.

I'm thinking it should act like a ported wave guild in a sense that all the pressure in directed to te port.

That was the thought. Its not a port its supposted to be a chamber just shaped to direct the front and rear wave directly to the port.

If i had the space to do that with the rear wave via between the port and driver in the rear chamber as well.

Now that got me think about 8th order bandpass. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.