Anyone in or around Nashville?

I think my friend hearing my single 12 slam a 20 hz tone made him want the whole spectrum vs. a hard peak around 40 -50 hz. He and I have a mutual friend whose box is tuned in the mid 30s or so, and we both agree that it leaves a lot to be desired. My sub's Fs is 27, but I still tuned it to 25, and it slams from 20 - 100 hz for what it is.
Just a general tuning of 20 something hz isn't guaranteed to sound good. Depends on woofers and car. I mean you can tune to 25 hz and put it in any vehicle and it'll sound decent. But if that's where you leave it, then you may be missing out.

My box was tuned to 27 and I knocked out a port and went up to 32hz. I didn't lose any low end and just gained high end and output. With the right subsonic set I can dig down to 18hz and still hear/feel it.
Bass comes in around 1:20. Slowed white girl @ 22hz

[video=youtube;IDfTLWIc5-A]

I'm cold just watching that video. You and your cold Northeast weather! Nice flex though. Get rid of that and you'll be louder.

I'm cold just watching that video. You and your cold Northeast weather! Nice flex though. Get rid of that and you'll be louder.
Already did homes. I've spent around 10 hours in the past 2 days deadening the pathfinder and it sounds a lot better. I only deadened half of the vehicle (my door and the hatch) so now the flex is going somewhere else (my roof). It got quieter on my door and the hatch but now the roof is noisy lol. I would go finish it up today but the high for today is 19 degrees and its gonna hit 5 tonight.

The roof is the first thing you want to do imo. It is the biggest, most likely panel to flex. I have 1" of wood in parts of my roof and it still flexes some...

My roof barely flexes because I have those long metal roof rack addons on the top so it helps to brace it. But it still rattles a lot simply because it's such a large surface. I'm gonna deaden up my door and then I should have close to 10sqft left on my roll so that will all be going on the roof. If it still is rattling a lot I'll pick up some 1/2 mdf or something and loctite that ish

Negative. My 97 did but this one doesn't and I'm so happy about that lol. My roof used to flex really bad around the sunroof and when I had the cover opened up to close the sunroof that would bounce around and was extremely annoying

One of you semi-local fucks sell me 2k @ 2ohm. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I need POWA and a vacation, so I could come get it..

I have about 2800 @ 2 ohms. You gonna need batteries though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

This is what the local is doing while waiting for back surgery

quasi6th4sa-8sforbentesttestinternals.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...