Anyone in or around Nashville?

That's good, man. Should just pick up more once the warm weather comes around, no? And that's what I thought, just wanted to double check. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Working full time? I'm excited to get back to work on the vehicle. Say "hi" to Dave and the rest of the fella's for me.

Any HAT subwoofers or 3" midranges in stock? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Coming soon dawg. We are all going to be running hats eventually. Im doing 2 sets of tweets, 4" and 8"s.

Not yet. We should have a hat sub in one of the supras soon.
I bet pure SQ bass might take a guy like you a bit to adjust to such lower SPL levels, like my setup.

BTW, what's your opinion on Polk DB components? Got some in the mail today. I originally bought a set of Massive CK6V, but they were too deep for my doors, so I ordered a RMA to send them back to sonicelectronix. At the same time, to avoid the restocking fee, I ordered the Polks for their shallow mounting depth. While they were in route, I began packing up the Massives to send back, and dang if I dropped a tweeter on the floor, breaking a piece off one of the flush mount cups. Not bad damage, but now it's not able to be refunded like that, so I'm stuck with them. And, so the Polks showed up today... Should I just send them back and rock my fairly loud and clean stockers off the Alpine HU, or should I just keep the Polks and install them?

I haven't actually heard the polks, but I've heard they are good for the price. The ck6's sound really natural.
I got the Massives hooked up to the Sony Desktop stereo on my desk at work (160 rms x 2), and even without enclosures they sound most excellent. It's a shame they won't fit in my car. Im thinking about installing them in my severely beat up work truck when I get it up and running. That would be a good case of sleeper SQ, but then I'll want a sub in it!!

As for the Polks, I 've read they do sound good, but sometimes Polk speakers and subs like to quit working, so I've read.

My Exploder is out of commission right now. Flat tire, no alt. It looks so pathetic just sitting in the shop. I can still give short demo's though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...