Audiobahn is back?????

They're subs when they first came out in the 90's or could of been 00's they were great subs then they just went to **** :p

They're subs when they first came out in the 90's or could of been 00's they were great subs then they just went to **** :p
They were always ****. The only decent Audiobahn sub was the immortal, and they didn't even make it themselves. Abahn was good at one thing and one thing only: marketing.

i had an immortal and im not gonna lie it got low as hell but it also was overated and popped on 1200rms but they wont last 2 long they all about the flashy sh1t and not about a quailty product

My neighbor has two 15" immortals in his truck that he hasn't gotten back yet. Still waiting on the install to get finished. I kind of bit my tongue about my opinions about Abahn. The Immortals do SEEM good, but I still have to wait to hear them myself.

I did an install for a co-worker/friend w/2 12" Abahn subs (the line just under the Imm's) and off of an 800 watt (rated for 1600, but I know better) Abahn amp and it was pretty loud and low. He then sold it to his cousin a month later.

Abahn is also known for 2 other things to me,

1) Copying looks- PGs zx series amps and the 215 eq

2) Believe it or not, the best **** manual I have ever seen. A book that has every term/diagram in it you could imagine.

:sick:It was a matter of time before a group of A**holes decided this would be a good idea , they will probably make a truck load of money, and help run this industry further into the ground

They were always ****. The only decent Audiobahn sub was the immortal, and they didn't even make it themselves. Abahn was good at one thing and one thing only: marketing.
Didn't they also have an aluminum cone sub that was decent?

Erryone knows they loved the flames.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.