Graphic Designers - HELP ME OUT!

RAM_Designs
5,000+ posts

SketchUp Master
Rockwall, TX
I'm looking to get a logo made for my little side business, RAM Designs. I'm wanting something that can be easily made into a decal, so I'm thinking something purely script based and at a (roughly)1:3 ratio. I'm thinking somewhat bold lettering with RAM and Designs connected somehow, but please feel free to think of something creative yourselves. Let me know if you can help me out, or send a PM my way(or hit me up on the chat feature here) if you're wanting to discuss more details. This is something that I'm going to want to use on everything that I do.

Thanks for any and all help.

Decal options?

Logo02.png

Logo01.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.