Bad Sound quality from my system, need some help.

Participant count
  • Participant list

shalizi
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey guys, i just picked up an 06 chrysler 300 srt8. The previous owner left the factory nav head unit but had a shop replace the factory 6x9s in the front doors and rear deck with some rockford fosgate ones. Then they added two amps one 4 channel and one mono for the 2 12 rockford p2 in the trunk. They used an lc2i. The factory headunit settings are all at 0. and i have the gains on both rockford amps set at around 6/11. The lc2i's setting are also in the middle. The ouput isnt distorted but doesnt sound clear. Any help on what could be causing this? Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Bonjour et bienvenue à mon ami d'outre-Atlantique! Need a lot more info on what the goal is and what you are working with. What car? Did it come...
Hello back, For those who are also looking for a problem of sh*t bass, after such a long time of fighting, I come to a conclusion that the...
My 2 - 15" wedge box is around 5 cubes net with 80 square inches of port. My 4 - 8" wedge box is 3.69 cubes net with 43¾" square inches of port.
"large crimping tool" hammer or hydraulic? Seat bracket bolts aren't good. The seat brackets are usually completely painted and so are the...
All that carpet will have to be ripped out and replaced. There is no other way around it to get it done properly. Seal both sides of the...

About this thread

shalizi

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
shalizi
Los Angeles, Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date