Best 12" sub under 400?

and if you look the alpha only has a 200oz magnet, the daytona's are on par with dd at the time cadence was using the same build house as dd

no clue ive always wanted a brutus just because of the looks nd neon lol but there too pricey i was thinkin maybe a US cause i know they make a nice 3000watt but idk if i feel like spending the money on that either =/ i first gotta find a way to sell my old set up

The mach 5 is on another level than most of the other listed subs. Amazing deal.

Search around here and you will find a bunch of info. Some guy on here was doing around a 150db on 1 12" of around 4000watts

ya the ratings seem unreal i just would like to get sum feedback on the mach 5 frm other users ive been searching bt if u find any1 let me know...how do you like yourss ?

Well mine is a custom build with different parts, so IDK exactly how the stock one preforms. The motor is VERY strong and can fit a large coil. But from all I have heard it is on the same level with the DD9500, BTL, MT, etc...while sounding better.

For the price they are going for now, IDK anything that could touch it. They used to sell for around 400 and were worth it then. So for a bit over 200 its a steal.

I'd got with the DC xl 12's but If all your gonna run is a Brutus then I'd go with a pr of lvl 3's. Dont let that rating fool ya. They are a powerhouse lol

im not on a brutus i just like the looks its gonna turn down to price and capability pretty much whatever can hold down lik 3000 watts and hopefully has a price tag under 400 i know im cheap and my dreams are big but im gonna find a good setup ive been scrolling through classifieds forever im looking for DC's RE's Mach 5's or MA's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.