best place to buy audio equiptment on a budget????

timbhmaxx22

tn.
Is there any place online that has audio equiptment, at a good price, and with a return policy?? I have been looking for a pair of 6x9's for a wyle now, I have found a lot of diffrent name brands, with names like: pyle, pyle pro, boss,sound stream, but are these any good,

thanks for your help....

I usualy end up searching the internet endlessly for stuff I want - and find out all the specs on it,

and then hit up my local swap shop that has infinity little car stereo shops with greasy guys trying to sell all kinds of junk

and I just stroll around looking for what I am looking for - and also knowing what is too much to pay for it.

and haggle the guys down endlessly for what I want.

I bought a brand new Re sx 18 d2 never even mounted from one of those shops about 2.5 years ago now for $230 cash out the door.

but going there un educated about the product you are looking for is a no no. you will get ripped

Ok $75-$100 this is for a truck i may or may not keep but in the mean time i want to enjoy it, I had the head unit stolen and had to redo it all,

So you're just buying door speakers?

$100 budget for 2 sets of door speakers?

Look into MB Quart, or Phoenix Gold for that price. There are more though just my 2 cents

I thought that pyle was a good brand of speaker but after talking to some PRO's at the local shop maybe there not?? so i just want a good 6x9 that won't blow out handles about 50-80 RMS and is loud? .....

I had found a set of kenwood"s 6x9 "s for $80 but they are rated at 50-watts RMS, I wonder if they would hold up? also hey are from a place online that does not have a refund policy or anything???? is it worth the risk??

facepalm.gif

dude... if your on any form of the word budget, you dont need nothing NEW.

I wouldnt buy anything new if I had the option.

This forum has the best equipment and prices

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.