best place to buy nissan alts

Participant count
  • Participant list
$340 is a good price. I use an EA 180 alt and I've had a good experience with Nate. When I originally got the alt the pulley wasn't small enough and the alt was idling too low to give power. Nate offered to paying shipping both ways and made a smaller pulley for it. Works great now.

I don't have an amperage tester to test the output of the alt, but my system typically stays at 14 even when idling when it used to drop to the battery with my stock 80 alt (while driving) and it never drops below 13.4 while driving on a hot day when pushing the system close to its max.

Some other companies are:

Ohio Generator

Iraggi

Meangreen

For my vehicle EA was the best quote.

$340 is a good price. I use an EA 180 alt and I've had a good experience with Nate. When I originally got the alt the pulley wasn't small enough and the alt was idling too low to give power. Nate offered to paying shipping both ways and made a smaller pulley for it. Works great now.
I don't have an amperage tester to test the output of the alt, but my system typically stays at 14 even when idling when it used to drop to the battery with my stock 80 alt (while driving) and it never drops below 13.4 while driving on a hot day when pushing the system close to its max.

Some other companies are:

Ohio Generator

Iraggi

Meangreen

For my vehicle EA was the best quote.

How much power were you running in your system?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.