best Spl for Cadillac

Well, it would obviously depend on what type of Cadillac you planned on decking out. If it is an old school eldo, than 2 12 600w + RMS would suffice with a sufficient amp with at least 100 watts more to push them. Be careful though, and tune the components to safely operate. Since the equipment would be placed in the trunk, find the best placement of the subs. Be sure to be creative and think different. If it's an Escalade (lucky son of a bit

Get some jlw6's in there, probably 4 of em, and a good brand name amp, not this pyle or pyramid garabge, no offense, but i think that its trash!

sel that caddy and get a sports car!!! jsut kidding. have you heard the new kicker solo baraics? two square twelve inch. with a precision power amp, maybe two of them. get one of them new alpine decks, you be jamin'. can get this all at speedsound.com out of new york city

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.