Best systems

Participant count
  • Participant list

wav399

hey can anyone suggest the best system that I can get if I want a tape player and a cd player? Is it better to get a double din system or a tape deck with a cd changer thing? What are the best systems out there regardless of price. I mean the best quality and the most features.

Thanks

I would get a tape deck with a CD changer. The changer is always nice to have, plus you will have much wider selection of HU's to choose from rather than a double DIN HU. As for the best systems regardless of price, in my opinion Alpine has the best head unit - Xtant, Alpine, Rockford or PPI for amps - Boston Acoustic, Focal or MB Quart for mids and highs - Rockford Punch Power, Boston Acoustic, Cerwin-Vega Stroker, Infinity Perfect for subs. There are 100 other brands that I did not mention, but these are my favorite. What may help is to pick up a few Car audio mags with competition system installs and check out what the pro competitors are using. The mags also have good product reveiws.

You posted this a while ago so maybe you already bought a new system. But I am selling an alpine tape deck with an alpine changer. the head unit is about a year old and the changer a few years old. alpine is definitely one of the best if not the best you can buy and it sounds great. i am buying a new in-dash cd player for the new car i just bought and just need to get rid of my old stuff so i can give you a good price.

The best cd players would be

Blaupunkt and Eclipse

If you have a double din, both brands make and in dash cd changer that would fit in the other din

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.