best truck for audio

yeh, im looking for an extended cab or somethign that has alot of area in the back so i can take out the back seats and put as big as boxes as i can

i was kinda thinkin about somethin like an explore, or something in that type, so i can still fit lots of people but still have tons of room for a system

in my98 ext. cab silverado, i can probably get about 8-10cubes from the back without going above the windowline, but if i were to put a wall then iwould guess somewhere around 12-14 maybe more, but i really dont know i haven't measured for that.

edit: yes suv's are good for a big system+carrying ppl

The best trucks for output are large open trucks that border on the SUV classification. The best trucks for sound quality are smaller trucks with more rigid cabins like the Dodge Dakota(?), Ford Ranger, and Toyota Hylux (Tacoma).

true, idk if i want a truck or suv, i know i want somethign with 4 wheel drive and that is big and sturdy and wont have lots of problems

true, idk if i want a truck or suv, i know i want somethign with 4 wheel drive and that is big and sturdy and wont have lots of problems
Buy a Kia. 10yr warranty is hard to beat //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

RangersideView.jpg

buy my hardtop suzuki samurai......great for a wall or huge box......but still small so the subs will be right up close to the dash for comps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.