Bluetooth calling--my mic is not working?

Participant count
  • Participant list

cngizbleevng

CarAudio.com Newbie
The call connects and I can hear the party on the other end speaking, but they can't hear me. My android phone is paired properly and I can switch to the phone to speak to the other person, but the mic isn't picking up my voice at all--just static on the other party's end. I have the mic that Crutchfield sent me plugged into the jack in the back of the head unit that clearly says MIC next to it.

Alpine CDE-175BT

So I tried my son's mic from his headset (and it works!) and the jack has a different configuration--is it the 3 part vs 2 part connection that makes a difference or is the original mic just defective? His mic is on the right.

Attachments

• 20220529_133347.jpg
    20220529_133347.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 30
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...