C2 Audio Pre-Sale!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok C2 Audio Patrons. Here's the latest update:

Due to some paperwork issues from last week, the subs wont be shipped out this week. Customs has been a pain the last few days but I will have the subs by Friday. They are being released from customs today and I already have a freight delivery setup for Friday. We don't normally work the weekends.....until now. We are unloading all the Threatcon 2 12's late Friday and will be testing, inspecting and preparing orders to be shipped throughout the weekend. Our test bench has already been set up and ready for the woofers. When Monday hits, I want to have all the woofers ready to be picked up and shipped out.

IF anything changes I will let you know or pass info over to Jason to update you all.

Sorry for the inconvenience but we will do everything we can this weekend to ensure you guys will have your tracking info next week.

Thanks!

--Chris

That's not trolling. I wished the buyers luck. Are they paying you? You are pushing a product without being a vender.
Everyone on here suggests products to everyone. Some of them "push" it to them as well, just on their experience with the company. In the end, unless they're getting paid for THEIR product they are advertising, they have no need to be a vendor. It's not "trolling" per se, but it's just not very necessary to say. Every company in the world has issues with shipping from time to time. Why would that reflect the quality of the product? Customs isnt making the subs, they're just holding it up. I think that's what he was getting at.

Well the 12's are going to be delivered tomorrow to Chris. They are $129.99 shipped.

The THREATCON 2 15" subs are awaiting part arrival, then production, then ship to the US. I've talked to him about pre-sale but we aren't releasing any firm prices or dates it will start.

He is expecting to get the 15's in hand mid June.

Early start today!!! Coffee in hand and as well as the Threatcon 2 12"s! We unloaded all the woofers last night and will be testing and inspecting all day today and tomorrow!

-Chris

Early start today!!! Coffee in hand and as well as the Threatcon 2 12"s! We unloaded all the woofers last night and will be testing and inspecting all day today and tomorrow!
-Chris
Well hurry up, my car is back from the body shop and now just waiting on my sub lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants