C2 Audio Threatcon 2 Review Thread

[video=youtube;lKDAAt1p6-E]

I am sure it sounds great but you are tickling those things bro. They have so much more throw to them. You could probably get away with twice the power if you set the gain properly. Real nice looking box though I must say.

I am sure it sounds great but you are tickling those things bro. They have so much more throw to them. You could probably get away with twice the power if you set the gain properly. Real nice looking box though I must say.
Lol that gain is set just fine I did the install ..

Camera blows there moving

Lol that gain is set just fine I did the install ..Camera blows there moving
Not saying there is a problem with the install at all bro. I was saying if he wanted to get more out of it he could run a lot more power than he is currently running so long as he set the gains appropriately (with more power not his current setup). I am sure its set up just fine currently

Not saying there is a problem with the install at all bro. I was saying if he wanted to get more out of it he could run a lot more power than he is currently running so long as he set the gains appropriately (with more power not his current setup). I am sure its set up just fine currently
Yep I'm trying to get some real power and 2 more in there he deff has the room ! Lmao

Love the look of that setup. Simple and clean . I really like the looks of the subs themselves . I am throwing around the idea of running three 12's sealed. Finally got around to running my pair of 12's sealed and man do they sound good. Running the pair of twelves on a temp amp which was lucky if it was supplying 400 watts to the pair and they just sounded so sweet. Obviously at that power level the output is nothing crazy but still very respectable and just sounded great with any kind of music I threw at it. Had nice punch to it where I wanted it and still went down low gracefully. The more I run these the more I like them.
I'm very pleased with how well they perform in a sealed box! We are sold out of D2 woofers but if I remember correctly you have 2 D4's. We have some of D4's left but supply is winding down. I did order another run of 12"s but they are about a month or two out from arriving. Thanks again for the support and I'm glad you're enjoying the woofers!

--Chris

just go in to sams club tell the door person you are going to get a crd and go to auto center which is right beside the customer service desk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date