C2 Audio Threatcon 2 Review Thread

How's everyone liking their Threatcon 2's? Any other videos and pictures from installs?? I'm in the process of putting 4 in my Dodge Journey now!

--Chris

How's everyone liking their Threatcon 2's? Any other videos and pictures from installs?? I'm in the process of putting 4 in my Dodge Journey now!
--Chris
I actually just threw one of my 12's back in the other day. I had pulled it as I was going to drop it into my sealed enclosure but it turned out the cutout wasn't large enough for the sub . So no sealed results for now but I plan to build another box for it or possibly the pair sealed. Still really enjoying the single 12 ported though. Gets plenty loud enough on its own for daily listening and sounds real good doing it. Its not all upper bass or super low bass like some subs. Does a good job with most frequencies in the sub bass spectrum. I would like to take a few good vids when I have some time. These things have some really good throw. May try one of the 15's out when they are released as well or maybe hold out for the threatcon 4

I actually just threw one of my 12's back in the other day. I had pulled it as I was going to drop it into my sealed enclosure but it turned out the cutout wasn't large enough for the sub . So no sealed results for now but I plan to build another box for it or possibly the pair sealed. Still really enjoying the single 12 ported though. Gets plenty loud enough on its own for daily listening and sounds real good doing it. Its not all upper bass or super low bass like some subs. Does a good job with most frequencies in the sub bass spectrum. I would like to take a few good vids when I have some time. These things have some really good throw. May try one of the 15's out when they are released as well or maybe hold out for the threatcon 4
I'm glad you like it Spooney! My intention was to design the sub to do it all and sound good doing it. I love the range this woofer has!

-Chris

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

We are still waiting for the box to be finished on ours, review coming soon!
This will be a good read!

-Chris

4 Threatcon-2 12's in 8.7 cubes, four 4" aeroports tuned to 38hz. Powered by 2 sundown audio SAZ-2500's. This is in the back of my Dodge Journey!

ezq0ir.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date