Calling out @Hertz Mafia

Quote me where I said anything about 20 to 60.
Once the car is done you can NEVER run your mouth again. I'm gonna stright post the score everytime.

When you go to a show and get an official score I'll take your word for it.
I would have to scroll back months ago when u said it. Losisatool knows you said it too. U said u can do 155db+ 20hz-60hz easy because u know what your doing. Here’s your chance

And you have 3 alternators and 6 or 7 batteries.I'm willing to bet that you can't do it 156 in usaci
I have 4 batts. It’s doesnt matter everything is different. I have a cpillar and u have a Bpillar in a small car. U still won’t beat me because u svck

That's gonna be a tough find....Could've sworn he said that too. But had to have been awhile ago.

IF he did do walls in the past, then this one should be a no brainer for him. Looking at his pics, looks like he's struggling lmao. Someone is lying....

I would have to scroll back months ago when u said it. Losisatool knows you said it too. U said u can do 155db+ 20hz-60hz easy because u know what your doing. Here’s your chance
find it. if you do i will back it. but you won't because i didn't say it. look at my video now. you can hear the range of the drivers from about 34 to 60 on that song.. i know all to well getting 155 at 20hz isn't easy much less 20 to 60. ill give anyone 100 bucks if they can find it

j0iCtGc.jpg

Vital power @ .33ohm sealed score on dash with back seat up sitting 5 people

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

I’ll be waiting for your scores
where are the event results?

I actually remember reading this too.
I also very clearly remember this (unfortunately)

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

find it. if you do i will back it. but you won't because i didn't say it. look at my video now. you can hear the range of the drivers from about 34 to 60 on that song.. i know all to well getting 155 at 20hz isn't easy much less 20 to 60. ill give anyone 100 bucks if they can find it
if I find it will you actually paypal me $100?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.