Calling out @Hertz Mafia

I need other things right now. Like a battery and alt. I have people that have meters they just work. If I get one it will be after I get a truck. All I really need is one day with the meter for now just to get it rweeked. Why spend 400 when I need batteries?
Lmao. $400? Are you kidding? Some "papermaker" you are. I've spent that on dinner before.

I'd love to see pics
You'd love a lot of things. Like not looking like a complete fool. Like not being a total alcoholic. Like not being a poor dumb loser. Like knowing half of what you claim to know. Most importantly, you just wish you were loud. Been a long time since someone such as yourself made me laugh so hard on this forum.

let me see you wall build inside the car that does 155+. my point is integrity and i'm still testing. you try building a 19 cubic box inside a small sedan by yourself..once its fished it will look good enough. ill wait for the pics..
Your not doing 155+. How can you when cones are breaking lmao....that will have a dramatic affect on your SPL. Didn't know that did you?houldn't have to "test" if you knew what you were doing...and this thread just keeps proving every week that you don't.

You'd love a lot of things. Like not looking like a complete fool. Like not being a total alcoholic. Like not being a poor dumb loser. Like knowing half of what you claim to know. Most importantly, you just wish you were loud. Been a long time since someone such as yourself made me laugh so hard on this forum.
wrong. i ask for pics. you don't have any..

i've been loud since i was 15 bro. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.