Calling out @Hertz Mafia

Can I use your meter?
You can borrow mine for a week, pay shipping both ways. Buy priority mail Flat Rate Padded envelope postage to and from yourself and email me a PDF and I'll get it right in the mail next day. Download SPL Lab app for your android device and you'll be ready to go when it arrives.

You can borrow mine for a week, pay shipping both ways. Buy priority mail Flat Rate Padded envelope postage to and from yourself and email me a PDF and I'll get it right in the mail next day. Download SPL Lab app for your android device and you'll be ready to go when it arrives.
ill just use mine bro. once its done it will be in the 160s.

id like to see a video or something man. seriously. i don't mid trolling but i really like to see other installs.

Bitch please.
LOL. you dont realize that im closer than you think with 5kw. im about to double that reinfoce the roof and tune 3hz beow my res.. lol first ill show yo daily scores then for the show you will see the burp numbers.

i might **** around and get 2 HD 10kws. they dirt cheap

All the talk in the world can't save you now. You lost the bet to Hertz, and your WAY to scared to take my bet (which isn't the first time). Must really suck to be you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.